Post # 2
1.What are the new learnings/discoveries that I have learned?
*The new learnings that I have learned outside the TLE IV is,how to make a friendster,how to use the internet and how to research my project.
2.What are the problems/challenges that I have encountered?
*The problems that I have encountered is,how to make a friendster and how to research my project.
3.How did you address the challenges?
*I address the challenges by helping of my friend on how to make a frienster and how to research.
4.Moving on I will…
* I will discover many things about Internet world
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
....wow ,,,,nice blog,lhine..............commentan nak met ah...
recapture what has been lost in our lives to keep our courage and move forward from our ruts and challenges in our life’s journey. There is no limit to types of inspiration, knowledge, or wisdom that could come through such a channel as one’s mind. As the great proverb and inspirational quote by the Dalai Lama said, “We don’t need more money, we don’t need greater success of fame, we don’t need the perfect body or even the perfect mate. Right now, at this very moment, we have a mind, which is all basic equipment we need to achieve complete happiness.”
eric
.. improve ur lay out,,.
_ingtaz,,
improve more your blog and friend can you change your layout
Nice blog!
I know you can do better in the last grading!
God Bless you! …….
Post a Comment